Hi I am Izzie

Hi I am Izzie
Welcome to My life.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Dear Diary,

Dear Diary,
I was working on a sim hunt called "Addicted to Halloween Hunt".  I really have enjoyed this hunt and will be sad when I reach store 80 for the final prize.   This hunt so far has been by far the best hunt I have done so far in Second Life.  The prizes have been incredible.  I hear you say "what is a hunt?" Well if you have not done one before it is what they call a grid hunt meaning there are (in this case) 80 stores that applied to be part of the hunt. You will find hunt information in many stores.  Depending on the store will depend on what hunt is being offered.  You usually click the information board (which also shows you the item you are hunting for and usually the item is for 0Lindens but there are some that charge you lindens for the prize) for a starting point and usually it is blogged somewhere they give you a url to check out how to join and the land mark of the starting store.  Most of the time for me I don't always join the group hunt (tend to get kind of chatty and truthfully I enjoy the challenge that comes along with not being part of the group where you can get additional hints besides the ones on the blog.)  Most of the time I either get one of my friends to join me in the hunt or they have already completed it, so if I happen to get stuck I call upon one of them ...Thanks jen for helping me out when I got stuck on this one.   Needless to say this hunt is taking some time.  I really don't remember how long I have been on this one.  Anyways I am over half way with the hunt and will be sad when I reach Store 80. If you want to get some quality items I highly recommend this hunt. While hunting for prizes I encountered a rather odd store that for the first time since I became part of second life encountered.  Now there are plenty of stores that offer Midnight Mania boards, Camp chairs and Lucky chairs, however in this store the lucky chairs were not of the normal nature of lucky chairs. Are you ready find out what they looked liked, and yes I plan on taking a picture and posting it on my blog, but they were Toilet lucky chairs.  Now I didn't try them out.  I was a little afraid of what the said toilet might do to me (swirly) or if it just flushed, but anyways it was a very unique store and I truly enjoyed hunting in that store.
My plans for the day include trying to get a little farther on hunt. I will then be working my shift as Hostess at the Hydra club tonight which the theme for tonight is called "Bare as you Dare".  There will be 200 lindens on the board for some lucky winner/winners. So if you interested the Party will start at 6pm and run until 8pm slt. We really do have a good time and it is a great club.  Stay tuned for the Grand Opening date of Hydra. 

Tomorrow is a date with my friend Karm because tomorrow is her Rl birthday.  Not sure what we will do but I know Batman will be busy in Gotham City.  

Now I am going to rant a little. I just don't really understand men sometimes.  I had met someone, right off the bat he said he thought me as being really hot.  I do have a good time and maybe its just that I am so flirty.  Soon the conversation led to rl.   At that point I should of handed over the rules of engagement with Izzie,  wanted to know if I was single on sl ..duh you can plainly see I am not partnered. Although he thought I was with RoKk.  He is one of my best friends on sl. He would do just about anything for me and I would do just about anything for him.  I said no. Then he wanted to know if I wanted to have someone special in my life...hmmm..... let me think about that for a minute. Ponders the thought.... oh by the way this all happened with a few minutes of him instant messaging me while I was working no less.  Now that I pondered that thought Nope I believe my heart will remain as is....SINGLE.... But then comes the stupidity on my part I allow him to become friends with me on a different messenger.  Yahoo.   So the next thing I know (still hostessing at the club) (He is there and can plainly see I am working) by the way also dancing with another female.. O-o he starts to ask me personal questions on Yahoo.  I can't talk to him while I am working and he thinks that he has upset me by what he has said in the other messenger...Okay stupid mistake on my part to take him on as a friend without getting to know him.  So long story short the next day he instant messages me on yahoo and starts asking questions.  Well that's when I hit him with rules.  I managed to put the fire out right then and there.. Another one bits the dust comes to mind when its all over.   So later on I invite him to club.  He declines and at the point I become pissed off.  So yet another one gets Removed and muted and Removed and ignored.  
I may seem kind of rough on the guys but you know I am a real person sitting here talking to you.   If all you wanted from me was sex...then move on to someone else who is here for the same reason you are.  I am not your Play thing and NO I don't want to watch you on Cam. Shakes her head virtual world vs real word.  Don't ruin my fantasy.  

So last night when I logged on I found that the dynamic  duo was djing and hosting at Wet Willies.  I decide to dress out of the ordinary for myself. I put on a button down shirt from the neck down and poofy sleeves and my Mad Hatter's hat and my Betty Boop jeans and no shoes and head on down to meet my friends for a little birthday celebration while waiting for my real life cake to come home. Karm and Cheruscii are always a hit and I love them to death...always in the swing of the party.   It was nice to see them and to chat for a bit and get some songs dedicated to me.  One of my favorite is "I wanna do bad things to you"  (although last night was a dateless night) and then as Batman would say...my theme song "Simply Irresistable" So thanks for the songs and the great time you two. Karm we have date on Saturday, don't forget.


Guess that is all for now Diary.   See ya tomorrow and maybe I will remember to start taking pictures to post on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment