Hi I am Izzie

Hi I am Izzie
Welcome to My life.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

More of the "spruce up my living area"

Dear Diary..


Since I left you hanging with the last photo, I decided to finish up the "spruce up my living are"
I have found that I am really enjoying my new redecorated home.  I think now I know how come Karm's inventory grows.  Tired of one thing go buy something to replace it.  I found a couple of places that have some really nice accent pieces.  The couches are single sit, But for a buck what do you expect ..top of the line?
I fell in love with a place called Art Dummy.  It has really nice items and just a hop and skip to another store that help me finish decorating my place called Lisp it is just over the hill from Art Dummy :).  If you get a chance to check it out you might find some rather unique items there.  I also found a really nice place that sells romantic Rugs and couches.  They have mostly cuddle animations, with a twist.  The couch that I bought has a picturesque feature.  You ask what that is? Well the couch has single sits, Couple sits and a feature that rezzes a picture back ground with poses to take beautiful Profile pictures or possibly romantic pictures for pictures of you and a loved one to place in frames in your home. Its from a place called Zodiac Exclusives.  Best made cuddle couch I have seen in a long time. http://slurl.com/secondlife/Sulaco/136/205/60.  I would go check it out.  Anyways.  here are some more of my before and after pictures.


Entry way from the porch.  kind of blah.. needed some major makeover.




Nothing that a couple of very sexy cuddle chairs from Warm animations couldn't fix and colorful rug and of course a spot of tea. Ah this is the life.
Living room before.  The set that my Sister Ashley gave me as a wedding present.  Beautiful work.  
After the spruce up.  I love my home..... Ah this is really the life.  a place to call home :)


 Now the only thing that is left and I saved the best for last.  If you know me at all I am a HUGE kitty, paw print, kind of gal.  Thanks to my beloved X-Master Gem for calling me his Kitten.  I have been considering this for a while ever since I came across them while looking for horses... Can you guess?  Yes Izzie is the proud owner of two new Baby Kitties.  Princess Izzabella, and her soul mate Bad Boy.  Princess was given to me by a friend once he learned I had been wanting one.  I then purchased her mate today with a new starter version 1.3 and Izzabella is from the older version.  So welcome to the kitty corner of my house.


Princess Izzabella and Bad Boy's corner of the home.  A relaxed laid back bean bag area. 





My Cute Kitty Princess Izzabella playing with her feather toy.

Princess Izzabella and Bad Boy in the background.
My Bad Boy =^-^=  My precious kitties....
Well that's the end of my house tour.  I hope you enjoyed it...I am very happy to have two new additions to my life.  I don't do any of the land scapping outside my house. I added one thing to my outside cause I thought it was cheerful so this is the last picture of the house tour.  Hopefully soon I will be more successful at adding urls to my blogg.  Still working on that be patient .  One day it will get there.  After all I am just learning.

The love tree.  <3 
 Well I guess that's it for now.  I hope everyone enjoys their time in sl.  Sweet dreams to everyone that is heading off to bed and Good Morning to all that are waking up.

Peace and Love
Izzie

1 comment:

  1. Long time since commenting...
    Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete