Hi I am Izzie

Hi I am Izzie
Welcome to My life.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Well it seems to be kind of Lonely on Sl these days...

Dear Diary,
Today was mostly spent in rl but for the time I spent on sl today I was logged into sl . Phone quiet for most of the time I was on.  Time to head to Wet Willies to listen to some good Music.  While there even the lycan's seem to enjoy the music.. not sure he was dancing but his force was known.  


This Lycan  can morph into lots of things..... must be special powers he posses, anyways upon my arrival this was his look although I am really not sure he could dance.  Laughs I guess I should of asked for a dance.   

This is a dedication to the Dumpster Divin Twin ACTIVATE.......

[13:51]  Dumpster V1.6 whispers: Izzie Violet looks at the dumpster and suddenly feels an insane desire for dumpstering !
[13:51]  Dumpster V1.6 whispers: Izzie Violet starts exploring the contents of the dumpster ... this will take a while ... maybe about 15 sec.
[13:51]  Dumpster V1.6 whispers: Izzie Violet finds unexpected treasure! Ha had this treasure before its the Diamond treasure....








Dedicated to my MIA DUMPSTER DIVIN DIVA TWIN ACTIVATE....
[14:32]  Dumpster V1.6 whispers: Izzie Violet starts exploring the contents of the dumpster ... this will take a while ... maybe about 15 sec.
[14:33]  Dumpster V1.6 whispers: Izzie Violet finds unexpected treasure! Diamond rolexxes for everyone.....

Hmm just not the same without you Twin.... Hope your having fun.  

So I have been wanting to share my Home Sweet Home on sl. So, I guess there is no time like the present. Lets see... I guess I can introduce you to Phred and his new Girlfriend...her name is Abella she just arrived on my part of the sim earlier this week.  I had to feed Phred some vitamins so he would be ready for Abella.
Phred the lonely Peacock until Abella arrived this spring.


Phred's new Girlfriend Abella.  No longer will Phred be lonely.
 As you can the spring thaw has hit my sim (secretly does the happy dance) Now if I could only figure out how to do that in Rl I would be happy.  So I think I have shown you all of the animals that live with me or close by.

This next set of pictures are my Home Sweet Home.  My island is such a  wonderful hide away from the hustle and bustle of sl's stores and tourist types of sim.  We don't have very many people living on our sim.

Ok so this is where I hang my hat in the virtual world.  I can't say enough about my wonderful landlady.  She is such a wonderful lady and I am glad we have become friends. 

Izzie's Kitty lair. yes this is my beautiful home. It is not the original home that I started in I upgraded to this home. It has only been deleted 3 times and put back in place.   Nice that she can do that for me. 
I have several friends that are MIA into rl that use it as rez in rez out place.  I guess I feel the need to give them shelter. 


More on the house tour to come.... Its late and I am tired...

Peace and love
Izzie

1 comment:

  1. Hey, sweets! Batman will be out of town this weekend. Lemme know if ya wanna dumpster dive! Been way too long.....Could use a little girl craziness wiff ya!

    -Karm

    ReplyDelete