Hi I am Izzie

Hi I am Izzie
Welcome to My life.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Roleplay Class number 2

Dear Diary,


Last night was roleplay class and we got together after class and actually visited another sim, I guess I would consider it to be our sister sim run by Belladonna and her group.  We have plans of doing quests, and other activities between the two.  I do hope that you will stop by and check out the sims. The more the better I always say. So Class was interesting.  We talked about god moding, or metagaming.  You ask what is that? Well, basically is doing an action and not letting the person your interacting with have the chance to react to your post. It is a big No-No on the roleplaying sims and it can get you banned.  One of the things I am learning is "how" roleplay is on sims.   One of the thing is a must is when you land important is to read all the rules.  If you violet a rule and you didn't bother to read notecards that's nobody's fault but your own if you get banned for not following the rules.  The other thing we talked a lot about was  Rp limitations, now this can expand to any number of things.  Permanent Death (means your character dies and can not be reborn) Permanent Mutilation (means loss of hand, arm, legs etc.) Rape, forced collaring, and how long your willing to wait for someone to come back and engage in rp...example would be if I was left alone for more than 15 minutes with no interaction I have the right to discontinue the rp session and I move on.  So lots to learn, lots to experience that pretty much ended our session for the night. 


So like I said after class we decided to roleplay on Belladonna's sim which is called Enchanted Isle.. its a very beautiful sim . I will add a link to my webpage so you that you can check it out.  We are open to anyone to play.  So I am looking forward to many more night of playing... although last night hmm wasn't such a good night for the Queen of the UnderDark.   She seemed to be having issues in sl..first she could not seem to get rid of the lag and stay logged in or move, and once she finally made it to Enchanted Isle she seemed to have lost her ability to stay awake and was very tired. So it was back to the Isle of Klocus for her and back to her dwelling the UnderDark.   This is when I finally managed to change my character into a "flying" creature verses a land Creature where she was unable to fly.   Soon a message was sent to me to find out where I had gone.  And since they had captured my Love.. I could not be tped back to him or I would of been caught and since I didn't have the lm there I sat in my cave eating Rats and drinking blood  to boost my stats.  Then I was told my Love was trying to "charm" his way out of capture... so evidently he did cause he brought back a refugee.. and the story ends there for the night... sorry no pictures for this post.. maybe next time..

So I guess that's it for this post.
Peace and love sl...
Izzie

No comments:

Post a Comment