Hi I am Izzie

Hi I am Izzie
Welcome to My life.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

First Blog as Izzie Violet

Hi my name is Izzie Violet.  I live in a world called Second Life.  Today I celebrate my rl Birthday and thought what a better way to start a new year for me then to share my second life experiences with my many friends.

The person who inspired me to write a blog is my friend Karm (aka Robin, Catwoman, Poison Ivy, and many other alias). She is married to the famous Caped Crusader Batman (Aka Cheruscii )  He is a Dj at Wet Willies and many other places in the world we refer to as Sl.
  
Okay enough about them back to me.  Who am I ?   I am a Curious Kitten (Curious as in likes to learn many things).  I am still defining who I want to be when I grow up but here a few things that I enjoy.

 I enjoy clubbing, hmmm I guess now would be a good time to tell you about the club that I am part of.  It is called the Hydra club.  A little background about Hydra.  I have two very good friends who are brother and sister.  RoKk and Trav (sorry guys leaving the last names out) anyways its a basically the inside of a Volcano.   I am part co-owner, manager, hostess, and stripper for the club. Yes we are a brand new club in sl .  I will give you a connection to the club, and yes I did say it was the inside of a volcano.   We are just getting started with events at the club.  So if your interested in a job or just want to come party with us, just give me an instant message on sl and I will  hook you up with whatever you may need.   

Ok so now you know I work in sl.  I also enjoy the company of many of my friends. Too many to give out names but you all know who you are.  I am happy to have you all as part of my sl life.   I enjoy meeting many people and doing many things.  One of the things I am working on (if he ever comes back to sl ) is developing my second character for role playing on sl. I am a Fire Goddess but as a Fire Goddess who was poisoned by a kiss given by  Demon , and because of that one kiss I now transform into many different things. Its a secret so if I told you I would have to destroy you.  

I also enjoy hunting Zombies, but the sim that I use to hunt them has closed down, But my Sista Possum1 has managed to head me in the right direction to kill some new Zombies.  I don't mind getting bloody for the cause of destroying Zombies.
  
Ok what else do I want you to know?  I have been Married on Sl.  I am single again...I won't go into details I just hope that if he reads this blog that he understands why I did what I did. 

There are special guys in my life and they know who they are.  I have been a Submissive in sl but found out that it really wasn't for me. Thank you to my Master Gem who taught me a lot of the things when I first came to sl.  You will always have a place in my heart.  

I have a learned that we all have been newbies (new avatars that look very strange) at some point in our sl lives, and someone has shown you the ropes maybe even tossed you some lindens (money) to help you out so you could get rid of that nasty new look, well because I was taken care of, I am doing the "pay it forward"  meaning if you are  newbie that I have talked with you I will tend to  take you around to get you set up the best I can so that you too can enjoy sl as I have.   That being said.  I don't just take on anyone.  I tend to deny friendship requests to people that haven't even spoken to me. So now you know I also have a kind heart.  

Sometimes my heart is to kind which leads me to become frustrated with the men on sl. I have had so many encounters with men on sl that only have one thought on their mind that I am there for their sexual pleasure that it made me take a step back and take a look at the things that I have encountered, which then put me on a rant and I got published on my friends blog (Karm and Batman's blog) Since you may not have encountered that blog.  I will put my "rules of engagement here on my blog at a later date it is still a work in progress.  

No comments:

Post a Comment