Hi I am Izzie

Hi I am Izzie
Welcome to My life.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Part two Dear diary

Dear Diary.

Well I finished the addicted to Halloween hunt.  As promised I did go back to the store and take pictures of the infamous toilet lucky chairs as seen above... now I honestly never did find out how it worked cause of course my letter never came up (thank goodness)  however I encountered another creature not far from the lucky toilets and well I pondered it for a moment ...
and then I thought really how dangerous could this be.. so I pondered a little more after all it did say "Biohazard" and well you just don't jump right in with a tentacle monster in biohazard material....but of course me being of the curious nature and all I thought whats the worst that can happen...death I suppose but I am a kitty by nature and I must have more than one life...soooooooooooooo yep I took the plunge.

Yep that white part is the bottom of my shoe and the gray part is my legs don't know what happened to my head I suppose it went in the biohazard material... and yep you guessed it came out with the booby prize...not sure what it was but don't care.   


Then it was time for me to head back home to get ready for my night's work, but before I did that I went back to my place and went through the goodies.  


Yep here is the good stuff I have been talking about finding on this addicted to Halloween hunt.  Now I bet your wondering why I am sitting out on the front porch of my house (and I know I have not done a tour of my house I am new and we will get to that soon enough) but this is the front porch outside my house .  Why do I come outside to rez my boxes you ask....well a few weeks back I had rezzed something on the roof of my house (scary things happen) I thought i had clicked on the item I rezzed but nope caught the house and with one swoop of the pie chart house disappeared...I cried.... felt stupid...now this wasn't the first time it has happened and a call was made to the landlord to come and put my house back, but yes it was the first time for me. So now I come outside rez my boxes and clean up then go inside and try the outfits on cause I don't want to upset Gracie, George, and Phred.  I will explain about them when I show off my house.



So after getting that done I logged of and went into rl for a little bit before I had to be back online and running the club.   So at 5:45pm slt I was logged back in and headed for Hydra club.   Anglefire was already there and trying to get things started and at 6:45pm slt I cancelled the event for lack of attendance.  Thanks to my two friends jen and Solar for showing up. So after that happened I went back out and finished the 10 stores I had left to do...Sad that it came to end but now I have to sort and try things on and get rid of what I don't want and put the things I do want in away in my closet.  Its a good thing we can take that closet with us everywhere we go you just never know when you might have to change quickly into a new outfit.   Well thats it for today Diary. Sweet Dreams to all my friends in sl when you go to bed. 

2 comments:

  1. Love the tentacle monster! Gonna have to go give that a try myself one of these days :)

    Karm

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really wasn't that bad of "dip".. I was out in a matter of seconds.. with a "boobie Prize" Story of my life :)

    ReplyDelete