Hi I am Izzie

Hi I am Izzie
Welcome to My life.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Do Happily ever Afters really happen in sl?

Dear Diary,
It seems as if Happily ever afters do exist. Two of my most favorite people in sl finally have a Happily Ever After.  So I dedicate this Blog to them.  I am happy that you both have found your way back to each other and figured out the gray area. I am happy for both of you.  Things I will miss about the dynamic duo is the banter that they both had inside the clubs.  Even outside.  I will miss Karm's <VEG>  teasing Batman.  I will miss Batman's witty Dedication of the perfect song for (or so he says) by Robert Palmer -Simply Irresistible.  The warning always prelude to the song.  Karm your so witty and sassy that life without the both of you will be boring and who will be the one that tells me I have clothes on or I am completely nakkid in sl?  Its not all about me.  I just know how much the both of you will be missed.  I have grown accustom to reading your blog.  And your blog highlight of purchases you have made. So I guess its time to let you two live your "Happily Ever After" best wishes to both of you ...just remember your going to be missed a lot. Sending both of you virtual *hugs* and *kisses*  It worked for Cinderella and her prince, I am sure it will work for the dynamic duo...

Peace and Love Sl

Izzie

4 comments:

  1. Izzie:

    Thanks so much for your best wishes, sweets! Cheruscii and I aren't gone forever from SL, and our BLOG will still move forward(now that's gonna be tricky!). We'll miss hearing your lively banter on a daily basis, but will absolutely stay in touch with loved ones while we're chillin'!

    xxx Karm

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm ... well you better watch for some parties so we can keep those dedications going ;-)

    See ya in a bit gurl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Select Appearances... Need I say more? *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol Hyxified not always does the select Appearances worked I was seeing clothed Izzie on my end everyone else enjoyed the nakky Izzie. So maybe you will be the one that tells me when my clothes have gone MIA?
    Peace and love
    Izzie

    ReplyDelete