Hi I am Izzie

Hi I am Izzie
Welcome to My life.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Roleplay...

Dear Diary,

Tuesday, was another night to jump into my Demoness alter ego.   We on Sunday night gave refuge to a beaten girl by her Master the Lord of Darkness brought her back to the cave to give her a place to stay.  She was given a choice to come to dark side, we will never force anyone to come to dark side just give them choices.  Although she chose to stay with us, she chose not to become one of us.  I on the other hand felt she was dangerous, and possibly a spy.  We caged her and slept for the night.  When we returned again she was given the same two choices. She never really did make a decision to become one of us.  The Dark lord decided to release her if she came back we would welcome her with open arms. If she didn't return she would forever be hunted down.  During the course of the night as we roleplayed out the the scene, I managed to do something that is big No-no but it ended up working itself out.  I tried to force her to kneel down in front of the Demon Lord.  Its a good thing she is a 'seasoned' role player because without missing a step she played off the dialogue that was happening.  Avarial seems to always manage to get herself in trouble as the Dark Lord steps in and calms the rage inside her. Then the scene came to end with the Girl being released to collect her things and bring them back to the cave.   I am glad we have other means of communication to besides local chat. I was given some direction in which made the scene play out nicely.  So that's the journey so far of my character Avarial.

Other things happening in sl has not been much.. Real life has kind of gotten her grips on me this week.  I have lots going with my rl illness so just trying to get that under control and when I am on just trying to enjoy the time that is a loud for Auggie.. Rl has its grip on him too. Lots of overtime steals him and keeps him in rl. 

I was thinking about going around to look for a new grid hunt to keep me busy when I am here.  So guess I will keep ya posted on that.  So I guess that's it for now..

Peace and Love sl
Izzie

No comments:

Post a Comment