Hi I am Izzie

Hi I am Izzie
Welcome to My life.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Dear Diary....


It appears that RL has it's grips on me.  Over the weekend when I thought I would have my Girls Night Out with Karm (rl) claimed my body.   Well anyways HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARM   I truely hope you had a wonderful day.  And RL was not willing to let me go on Sunday night either.  I think I popped on for a few minutes but didn't stay as I wasn't feel well.  So that brings us to today or this evening.. Well I have really been MIA (missing in action) RL still has a pretty good grip on me and really doesn't want to let go.   So needless to say I really don't have much to blog about. 

I believe my Hydra co-owners were in the mood to decorate for Halloween because the club has become spooky.  Nice job RoKk and Trav... I just wish I could of been there to help.   I haven't really encountered to much over the past few days.  I am looking forward to working with newest additions to the staff.  Well its short and sweet tonight.  maybe I will log back on just long enough to show you what the club looks like ... and my newest look (Mwauhhahahahaha) This look really makes me look how I feel in (rl) see if you can figure it out...It looks like I crawled out of ........stay tuned to figure it out....

This blood fountain is at the landing point of our club...come won't you have a drink?




They have done such a wonderful job decorating its hard to get everything in the picture.

Izzie's new look for halloween.... Looks like I might have crawled out of the grave .... 
Well that is all I have for today Diary.  Hopefully tomorrow will be different.  Sleep well everyone... Until we meet again here is something I found a little  Halloween poem to share I got it off the website known as http://www.quotegarden.com/halloween.html.  So here you go I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoy sharing ....

"A gypsy fire is on the hearth,
Sign of the carnival of mirth;
Through the dun fields and from the glade
Flash merry folk in masquerade,
For this is Hallowe'en!
~Author Unknown"

Good night ....Sweet  Dreams everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment