Hi I am Izzie

Hi I am Izzie
Welcome to My life.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Men ... What in the world.....

Dear Diary,

I guess the guys on sl still don't get that I am here for myself and not them.  Yesterday was case in point.  I had met someone at wet willies the club I have been making my home.  Anyways, just because my answers had gone to one word answers he felt that I was not interested in him or something, still not sure what set him off but he removed from his friends(fine by me) but then when I arrived at wet willies and started to dance with a good friend of mine he instant messaged again...ok enough miss nice gal.  I told him off and showed him how the mute button worked. He was after all only after one thing.  So its really no loss to me.  I just don't always understand what they expect from me.  I am free to see who I want.  I am not tied down in sl . 

Not sure how the male's brain works, but I sure would like to find out.  What makes them think that spending a couple of hours with them makes you tied down to them?  Then when they find out that you are married in real life and its like you have just instantly come down with a communicable disease, just don't get it... I am here for me not your pleasure and the sooner you figure that out the better sl will be for you.  I don't mind an intelligent conversation, don't mind cuddles or exploring sl ....but don't you think that if you want a relationship it should be mutually consented upon?  Okay that being said I guess I will let it ride. 


That's it for now diary
Peace and Love my friends
Izzie

No comments:

Post a Comment