Hi I am Izzie

Hi I am Izzie
Welcome to My life.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Time off from sl.

Dear Diary,
I am taking a couple of much needed days off of sl for my rl.  Things have just gotten a little crazy dealing with an illness in rl. Don't be surprised if I am not doing  posts over the next few days. Not much I can do about it when my rl seems to pull back to deal with my impending illness.  So no I am not leaving sl, just trying to manage things in rl.. I don't have any pet peeves to write about.. no body slams against the men of sl. 

I will be updating the Auction.. because I do believe it came to an end today on Saturday.  So hopefully we have 2 Lucky winners.   Until then Take care of you ... And I will take care of me.
Peace and love my friends

Izzie

No comments:

Post a Comment