Hi I am Izzie

Hi I am Izzie
Welcome to My life.

Monday, January 31, 2011

A new addition..

Dear Diary,
Today was the day to add an extra little one to my family.   According to a friend of mine the ratio for cats are 2 females to one male cat.  Lucky cat, to have two females to love and take care of.  The new kitty's name is Princess Patches.   She is a sweet lovable little girl.  I am still learning  how to take care of them.  Princess Izzabella's happiness seemed a little low, so just like the horses you pick them up and wear them the avatar has several positions to chose from for holding the Kitty.  Not sure how its suppose to work...just looked like I was holding it by its leg...sighs..hopefully soon I can get this all figured out.  I spaced getting the cats so that one could be bred while the other one was growing up. The male will be ready soon I think.  Pretty soon I will have a zoo...NOT.. but I might have to buy one of the dogs just to see how that works.


Princess Patches arrival .  This how the new Starter Kitties come. Then just like the horses you must "birth" the basket. 


Princess Patches arrives... Welcome my little Kitty :)


These are the stats on my kitties before I start to breed them.  Now Princess Izzabella  was from the old version that was updated to the new version. Her stats are as follows

Princess Izzabella Gender: Female 1/28/11
Pelt: Solid - Blue
Eye: Round - Sunflower
Ears: Common
Tail: Common
Shade: Classic
Body: Common


The stats for Bad Boy are as follows 1/29/11
Bad Boy Gender: Male
Pelt: Bicolor - Black
Eye: Slit - Sunflower
Ears: Common
Tail: Fluffy
Shade: Classic
Body: Common


The Stats for Princess Patches are as follows 1/31/11

Princess Patches Gender: Female
Pelt: Tricolor - Black/Brown Tabby
Eye: Round - Sunflower
Ears: Common
Tail: Common
Shade: Classic
Body: Common

Not sure what kind of babies I will get but then I don't really mind .   Its all part of having fun on sl.  I am expecting Two foals most likely late tonight or first thing in the morning.  We will see how it turns out.  I think if the foals don't turn into anything special I will be selling off the horses. I will keep one or two and make them into pets but as far as breeding I believe I will be done breeding.  Its all getting to be too much.  Especially when you have no way to unload the horses that don't have traits and are not of the new editions.
So since I have no idea how to even get a new starter horse without paying through the nose...Its time to move on to my kitties.


Well tonight I think while I am walking round some stores I will see what kind of grid hunt I can find to do... maybe I will find some more bizarre avatars.


Until later then sl .
Peace and Love
Izzie

1 comment:

  1. 2 females to 1 male? Sounds EXACTLY like SL *giggle*

    -Karm

    ReplyDelete