Hi I am Izzie

Hi I am Izzie
Welcome to My life.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

The things that drive me crazy.......

Dear Diary,

Its been awhile since I have been on a rant.  So decided I can't take it any longer and I am in just that kind of  "mood" that maybe its time to get it off my chest.   Lets start with meeting people (in my case it happens way to often) when I am out on my own exploring new sims or sims I have landmarks for I have titled as being my favorite.  Last Friday I landed at a place that I met a friend of mine on to dance and do our well it use to be a weekly thing.  We used to dance in sl but toss songs we loved back and forth on yahoo (sadly I haven't done that in a long time).  I wondered around for a long time before coming back to the dance floor where I sat on a bar chair just watching  the couples dance, but it wasn't long before someone came up to me and asked me to dance.  But because I was alone and waiting on another friend decided that it was ok to dance with him.   But before long I, the conversation implied that I was to become his...even though he never asked but it was implied.  Soon he was working on taking my clothes off...Now I haven't even been with the man for not even an hour.  I emote the stop of him taking my clothes of (oh NO you don't)  I am not just here for YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn it Get it Through YOUR HEAD!!!!!!! Then it happens he tells me that he will be around every night so I will no longer be alone. But you know what its not him I want.  Its not him I am thinking about.  I really don't want to settle.  I finally decide I have had enough and my friend was available I tell him I have promised a friend of mine I would come visit for moment before I log off for the night, he say oh (kind of like he was sad) but I was going to spend the rest of the night with you... UM NO, I must decline.. I really don't mine my lonely night on sl I can always find something to do..  I land back home absolutely frustrated.  I invite my friend over, I tell him about the guy,  There are only two people I care enough to be with One is still MIA into the RL world and the Other has subs and me kind of. Still thinking about the one I miss so much.  Wanting him back in my life.  I spend a little more time with my friend before he shoo's me off to bed.  He know much of what my rl is like and he takes pretty good care of me. 
Thanks Lux for caring so much about me in rl and in Sl.  

Peace and love Sl
Izzie

No comments:

Post a Comment