Hi I am Izzie

Hi I am Izzie
Welcome to My life.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Shopping, Dancing, Layin on the beach, Dancing on the beach and house tour

Dear Diary,

Today, was a downtime from rl craziness rl business weekend.   So today's adventure starts out as a shopping trip to one of many favorite stores called "Urban Girl"  while I am there I meet Mother hubbard.. I kid you not.. I think maybe she was on a mission for the the little old lady who lived in a shoe.  Anyways she must of been tired of shopping for shoes because she was sitting next to them when I took this picture.  So any of you cute slim sexy ladies think that the Wrinkles can't catch up to you in sl ...I am sorry to have to be the one to break the news.  But we all can grow old in sl as well as rl.   (don't ask me how I manage to find them but some how I do).

Here is the proof it does exist just in case you missed the first one I blogged about.

Boobs seem to be the first thing to go .. lets not forget the un sexy clothing she wears.  and I am sorry Old Mother Hubbard.  But you made it into the blog.  I must admit that even as we grow old in sl I think I would much rather be like this then then chicken legs.  
After hitting a few Midnight mania boards I decided to hit Wet Willies.  The bar was slow. The tunes were really retro and I came across one of the men that broke or violated one of  "Izzie's rules of Engagement"  well at least that was a conclusion I made because he managed to find out what the Mute button was for. PURE Bliss..So decided since it was so quiet I would go back to some of the places I would hang out at not sure if it was because of the day or if it was the time of day..but it was very quiet on the beach not many avatars. It use to be one of the hot spots in sl.  More tomorrow.. I can't think my head is clouded up and its time for some much needed rest. :)
Peace and love sl

Izzie

1 comment:

  1. Things do seem really quiet in SL of late, don't they? I was wondering myself.....

    -Karm

    ReplyDelete