Hi I am Izzie

Hi I am Izzie
Welcome to My life.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Roleplay Takes off.

Dear Diary,

I have to be one of the happiest people in Second Life.  I think I have finally found  my match that was made for me in Sl.  I am now complete in both worlds and I could not be happier.  My heart is so full.  I have such a wonderful feeling inside.  I have never felt more complete in sl. 


Last night was another adventure into the realm of Klocus.  My Master and I arrived at the village of Klocus.  We were greeted by another villager, the owner of a tavern, we are invited in for food and drink and rest.  We have traveled from a distant land in search of the scrolls that was the demise of  village. In our human form we might be better able to find out the plans of the Lycans.  I am at the side of my beloved Master Ergaron.

Master Ergaron, Pet Violet, Master Shawn and his pet Nyte. Greeted and invited in. The plot thickens
As we are seated at the table. My Master is questions about the place we come from.  We spin the web to bring questions about the demise of the village.  You can feel the air is thick, with the uneasy feeling. Historian he says to the Tavern keeper. Huh, Historian my foot. 


Sitting at the side of my beloved Master while he begins to ask for the scrolls.


As we are sitting in the tavern, Master Ergaron discuss the reason for us coming, the Scolls of  War that destroys Klocus.  ( I felt a little more at ease of playing the Pet in last night scene. I was able to inter-act a little more being a submissive of course it helps when Auggie talks to me in private.) As we sit and discuss the scrolls and the reason for our visit I start to become ill from the drink.  Master directs me to drink Water.  During the conversation another Stranger (lycan) enters the tavern(whom I believe just came to check out the sim at some point he has morphed into the lycan, and unknowing I thought he was there to rp and in reality i bring him into play this ends up being a joke between Auggie and I later at home.) I become uneasy at my Master's side seeing the disgusting creature.   I watch and listen afraid the beast will discover the scent of brimstone. As my Master drinks another Tankard I have an uneasy feeling he being poisioned.  After much conversation and invitation to spend the night is offered .  My Master  is knocked out.  I Scream as I see him fall to the ground rushing to his side my eyes flare in anger.. "What have you done to him?" I scream.  This is where it comes to end for the night. It was a good scene and I have started to get "comfortable in my part of the role".  Still gets very intense and I am loving every minute of it .  As I get to know each of our co-players I become more and more at ease.

If you care to Join us in the fantasy realm of Klocus,  we welcome all players.   Thanks Shawn, Nyte, and Ari, its so much fun to be playing and getting to know all of you.  Just look me up and I will be happy to introduce you to the rest of the Players.



Peace and Love
Izzie












No comments:

Post a Comment