Hi I am Izzie

Hi I am Izzie
Welcome to My life.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

The baby finally arrives.....

Dear Diary,
Today is my lucky day.  All My Heart had her baby.   After 3 1/2 days of watching over her and caring for her I am now the proud owner of Black Jack.  By the name I would hope you would know it was a male.  I am hoping I will be able to stud him out after he is old enough.  It is an exciting day for me.  
This is called a breedable  bundle which is what you get when your female delivers her baby. At this point you don't know what you are having until you "birth" the bundle.  I was lucky and got a Male pony from "All my Love"
This is Black Jack. My first pony that "All My Love" gave me .. it was a male.  He is so darn cute.  


I should be having another baby On  Tuesday.

Just sharing my happiness.
Peace and Love Everyone


Izzie

No comments:

Post a Comment