Hi I am Izzie

Hi I am Izzie
Welcome to My life.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Blogging has taken a back seat....

Dear Diary, 

As you can tell, my blog has kind of taken a back seat.  I haven't posted in a very long time. So, today, I have decided to blog a little.  I have gone Mia in the blogging.  Rl has been crazy with having to get my rl health reeled in and back under control. I have had so many doctor's appointment, that it seems it has taken me away from sl.  Although I am gone during the day for the most part, with spring breaks and visitors in rl have interrupted my sl life, you will usually find me in world later in the evening. 

My role playing life on sl has taken off and I am so enjoying my time doing this.  I have now forged my sword for sp2 combat, I swear this sword is bigger than my avatar and is quite a challenge to fight with it.  Needless to say I don't like my sword.   Since spf2 is a bit behind in moving forward with the spells and magic, for the time being we have taken to using Spf1 (spell fire 1).  I am liking spf1 magic line.  Dark magic to be specific.. after all I am Demoness.  I just started to learn about the magic and what it can do and what I have to do to make it work.  Lots of practice is what I need. I don't like the fact I have to be in mouse view in order to use it.  It tends to be combersome for me, that could change once i get the hang of using it.  I will be also learning some techniques to keep myself from getting shot at or poisioned.  The magic recovers fairly fast so hopefully it will not hinder my efforts in doing a job well done.  

Love life on sl with my favorite person Augustine, has also gone to the back burner kind of.  Rl has once again got its claws into him.  So when we are together we truly push to make every second count.   I miss him when he is away, sometimes it is so difficult to be away from him. So I am patiently awaiting his arrival back to me. Hopefully soon he will be able to escape and come back.
 
I am learning more an more about who I am and what I want to be in role playing.  Augustine and I have had the chance to role play out a bit of our back story this past week.  It is truly amazing how intense moments can be. The struggles each character hold what makes them 'tick' if you want the honest to god 's truth.  


The only other thing I have been up to is making new friends enticing them to join the ranks of our role playing sim.  I have helped many New people on sl by telling them the best places to find great clothing... and hitting this one place up for the MM board..I must of had like 22 gift cards or more from this store.  It is ok I have also passed some of those gift cards onto these new friends. 


Other than that life has been dull and boring.  Oh wait...I helped this one guy not only get unstuck at a store but directed him in buying a nice ring to propose to his "soulmate" then took him to one of the most romantic sims I know of to propose to his said "soulmate".  Lucky girl is all I can say. 



I guess I have come to end on this post. 
I wish everyone piece and happiness on sl

Peace and Love

Izzie Violet.

No comments:

Post a Comment