Hi I am Izzie

Hi I am Izzie
Welcome to My life.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

This pissed me off.....

 Dear Diary,
Well, guess its time to blow off some steam. I was shopping tonight in sl. I was minding my own business when I got an instant message from some guy. He then asked if  I was still in the store. At this point I had not opened his profile to check it out as I often do. He then asks if I would tp him because he could not find me or the beds. I was by the beds (but not what I was looking for) so being the nice and helpful person that  I am , I decided to tp him where I was. As he lands he first calls me "girl" then hands me a pair of cuffs (at this point its time to check the profile) I ask him what are they are for he responds to me hurry put them on and lets try out the beds, at this point I tell him I am fiesty and he says he was hoping for that. Then it turns ugly.. he tells me that I make him wonder why I would choose to be alone rather than be with him. 1st off who says I am alone? Just because I am shopping does not mean I am "alone" 2nd of all why would I go with a stranger to be put in sex poses with that I don't even know nor want to know. Then he asks if I get off by turning down men. Well he isn't much of a man if he thinks bulling people on sl is going to get him the results that he wants. Then it gets really ugly and becomes even more abusive to me. Ok so do I deserve this? NO, I was doing just fine by myself looking at things and wandering around sl.  I don't need a man at my side to enjoy some time alone in sl.  So it turns out he is some Gorean Master who thinks he can just run through sl expecting every woman  to drop at his feet to worship the ground he walks on  and obey him.. I am not your property so therefore I Have a Name. Show some respect and you might get respect back, bully me and you won't like what happens.  Does it look like I am a role player of Gor.  Far from it and just because you THINK you are a Master it does not mean I am your slave, your submissive NOR YOUR property.  So to you, this I say go back to the Gor sim where you belong.  Go buy someone's creation tear it apart and use it destroy it or what ever it is that you were doing when you met me.  And "MUTE" to you as well , JACKASS. That being said I can now move on.

Good Night sl
Peace and Love
Izzie

No comments:

Post a Comment