Hi I am Izzie

Hi I am Izzie
Welcome to My life.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Something happened.....

Dear Diary,
Today started out with a bang.. I have a guy in sl that has become someone I have been seeing on a pretty regular basis.  He is a very sweet man and I have no plans on changing the way I am in sl.  I chose who I want to be with. I chose who I let get close to me. I chose to mute DRAMA CAUSING PEOPLE.  This is my Second life. It is to much of a play ground for adults to take it too serious.  I been down that road and now have taken a different path.  I don't care if you don't think this a game. I don't care if my friend screwed you over. I don't care what you did or did not do.  I am here for my enjoyment.  I am not here for yours, I am not here to plaster drag someone through the mud or place a judgement on anyone.  If you are a Male that chooses to play two avatars one of the male persuasion, and one of the female persuasion, if you chose to play a demon, a horse, a cow , a kool aid jar.  So be it.  It is of course your playground.  Second Life is to be taken lightly. You can tell me you love me, you can tell me you hate me.  But if you are out to slander, beat down, destroy, stay away from me. I don't want your shit left on my door step. I don't want your opinion... opinions are like asses everyone has one.  Everyone has a past and just because you fell into something, that's your problem. Don't spread it around. Especially when you have not a clue what kind of relationship is happening between two people. Enough said.   Take your Drama filled sl life to someplace else cause I won't listen to it or put up with it cause I don't have to and I am  glad LL invented the MUTE button cause silence is a bliss. I am here to meet and have a good time.  Enough said.

Night sl Sweet dreams
Peace and Love
Izzie

No comments:

Post a Comment