Hi I am Izzie

Hi I am Izzie
Welcome to My life.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Ever just wondered....

Dear Diary,
I must confess I am a profile reader.  Lately there have been some interesting things in the picks.  One is about the TOS and the use of logged ims.  People think that they can override TOS by electing to state in their profiles that they have logged any conversation and may use it as they see fit to do so...What they don't understand is that it does not matter what they have stated in their profile because it is TOS and they agreed to it they can not override that part of Toss.  My Ims are logged because that's what it does.  Its nice cause then if I have missed something important I can go back over them and re read them.  But that is the only thing I have ever done with them. So sorry if you think you can over ride the rules of TOS.  As i read in one profile ....Disclaimer
"FYI to all you stupid people with your little pick disclaimers about using logs of IMs..this hereby removes your ability to use logs with me, because you are NOT granted permission, which overwrites your pick, cause it is in my OWN words, and not yours...now get a life"


I just loved that because it is so true and very well put. So the other thing that I find interesting.  I usually will by pass a profile or person if they are partnered.  I just don't feel like getting in the middle of drama.   I sometimes will contact someone that has an interesting profile, Just to meet someone interesting and who is looking for the same things I am in sl.  Most of the time that is how I have met some very wonderful friends. 
But one thing that crosses my mind from time to time is if I have by passed someone in sl because of their profile, what have I missed because I have chose to move past that person for one reason or another.  
I tend to be a pretty creative person when it comes to my profile. In my own personality, you will find that I am fun,kind, caring, loving, curious person, who enjoys flirting and just in general enjoys talking and having a good time.  I love a good cuddle, a dancing partner that can carry a really good conversation.  I love to play with someone that can play off of me. So instead of being afraid to by pass someone's profile what about opening that door ?  I really Love this quote "Every person is a new door to a different world."
- from movie "Six Degrees of Seperation".  Just something to think about the next time you are checking out profiles.  Is this a door I want to pass up into a different world?  


Until we meet again..Maybe my world will excite you enough to knock on it.  

Have a great weekend sl.
Peace and Love.
Izzie

No comments:

Post a Comment