Hi I am Izzie

Hi I am Izzie
Welcome to My life.

Friday, January 28, 2011

A Very Wonderful Designer to work with...

Dear Dairy,

I haven't blogged for a couple days because I have been on a mission to change up or as it may "Spruce up my living area".   I thought once you worked through all the junkie yard sale looking furniture and got the "good designed furniture"  that there was no need to ever change it up.   Well one purchase led to the complete "sprucing up my living space".   My friend that I met and I were talking about the bed I had bought. I haven't ever been happy with we are taking things slow before committing to anything long term had offered to buy me a bed.  The bed that I had in mind to begin with was a bed that had the ability to snuggle under the covers.   I am by nature always freezing.   So I wanted to have a new bed which i could cuddle under.  We decided that we would take one of our nights together and go shopping.

I in the mean time have been looking for a piece of furniture for my house.  I had gotten a chair as a gift from one of the groups I belonged too.  I loved it .  It was Over stuffed huge chair.  One problem ...it was a single sit.   So I was set out on a mission to find a chair that had the ability to sit as a single and have wonderful cuddle animations.  I searched high and low.  Then it dawned on me to ask the one person I swear has it all or has at least been to most if not all the furniture shops in sl.  Karm.  Now Karm and Cheruscii have decided to lay low on the time that have together on sl so they can get back to the basics.  The couple is missed so much in my life.  But I happened to catch Karm online.  After catching up with the lastest of what is happening with them and what is happening with me, I started to share my idea of the mission I was.  We had started a hunt together and I in that hunt I snagged another over stuff knitted chair, I fell in love with and once again it was single sit animations.  When I had told her I loved the chair but wanted a couple chair she sent me to this place called "Ambiance-Interactive furnishings".  She handed me the landmark and I was off.  When I landed I walked the entire store.  I looked at everything.  Then in the middle of the floor I saw it.  Instantly fell in love with this bed.  But of course being on a shopping trip by myself I could not try out the animations.  So I would have to come back when he was online.   So I shopped at an alternative site of his to look for the chair.  It was there.. but not really what I was looking for.  So the elusive chair was still no where's to be found.  That night he came on line I told him of the bed I had found and we were off on a shopping trip that "most guys hate to do in rl and sl."  but I think he changed his mind about shopping with me once we landed at the store.

Ambiance.. The store is so very cool. 

The bed... I just couldn't live without it.


 
I said this is the bed will you try it out with me to make sure it has the animation we like. Told him it was demo version and only had the (PG) animations active.  Well after playing around flirting making out on the bed decided we couldn't live with out it.  So he handed me the money to make the purchase.  But because I was so excited I didn't realize there were two totally different beds.   Before I knew it  I had purchased the pg version of the bed.  DAMN IT!!!!!!  So I decided to contact the owner of "Ambiance" and see if it were possible to switch the beds.   His name was Cheewha Palen.  Because most store owners im's get capped I wrote up a note card explaining to him what I had done.  Sent it to him. Now all I could hope for was that he would understand and possibly be willing to to work with me.  The next day I had woke to and instant message from Cheewha... told me he could understand the confusion and was happy to work with me.  I just needed to return the one I bought and he would exchange it.   Well  I found out I could not transfer it back to him.  I then told him in the instant message I would do anything to exchange it, because the bed I had bought was a little more then what I had originally paid for it and he was willing to just do an exchange because of the trouble I had.   I offered to pay the difference in the instant message just because I had wanted the bed so badly.  I think a couple of days went by and one day I logged in to a message from him saying.  It was no problem to just give me the new bed.   I was so amazed.  Told me maybe I could use the bed in a different house or something.   In turn for his kindness and generosity I have blogged about his store and him.   I will include a link to his store.  If you have not been to this store and are looking for some really nice furniture and interactive animations he gets 10 gold Star rating from me.    http://slurl.com/secondlife/Lux%20Prometheus/133/114/307.  This is his location of his main store and it is a beautiful arrangement of many different kinds of furnishings.

House Tour Before and After.

My Bedroom Before I did the spruce up my living space...I kept the pictures but exchanged the furniture.
My spruce up in the bedroom... I still might need to add a few things. 
My new Thinking spot ..Morning Coffee.  It looks over the corral of horses.  I didn't take a before picture ..because nothing was here it was empty. 
And you will have to wait to see the rest of my revamp.  I am sleepy and ready for rl sleep..


Peace and Love Sl
Izzie

No comments:

Post a Comment