Hi I am Izzie

Hi I am Izzie
Welcome to My life.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Continuation of Pondering thoughts.

Dear Diary,

A few days have passed and much to my surprise I must of hit the "Nail on the Head".  After my post went up many things have taken place. Comments on the Blog for sure.  And as Hexified said that they usually take more notice in local chats. They are right ...usually that starts me perving over the profiles. So yes if they are confident and can carry on a fun conversation in local just think what might happen in the privacy of our so called "naughty boxes".  After my post was finalized and people had the chance to read it and absorb it . I ran into some very interesting events.  One was incredible.  I got an instant message from a person that was on my friends list.  Had not really taken a lot of time to get to know this person because once again they were partnered and I don't always step over the line of getting know them . My fault.  I should have taken the time to say hi and gotten to know them.  Anyways after they had taken the time to read the blog they were taking a chance on getting to know me.  After my partnership in sl took the path to destruction I have never claimed to be exclusive. I can't. I don't want to be.  That would be giving myself back to "the road of disappointment, and destruction and in the end Heartbreak." I don't hold you to any rules except maybe two.  1.  I am here for my entertainment.  and 2. Don't be telling me that your going to be exclusive to me.  I don't want to take your entertainment from the many possibilities that exist on sl.  You never know who is going to make you feel loved, wanted, enjoyed. 

Some day maybe I will ask around and find out why its so important to be "partnered".   And I would like to meet the person or persons that their sl partnership has lasted on sl (not partnered to rl partner).  

The other event that happened was not such a pleasant encounter.  I have lots of friends and they are mostly guys...few women on here that you can grow close to and I have kept them close to me, or giving it a good go anyways.

I think the green eyed monster reared its ugly head.  I was accused of having so many boyfriends.  Ok count one that is true but just cause I have a lot of "guy" friends does not mean i have a revolving door on my bed.   I have really close friends that have become really close to me on sl. If you don't like or like my life on sl then its up to you leave me and move on. Not once have I stopped or tried to stop one from being happy. I won't stand in your way...After all (I think this is going to be my new thing)  I am not here for your benefit.  I am here because of my own reasons.  I am not here to Make you HAPPY.. Accept it and get over yourself.  I am here for me.  I am happy.  So here I leave you with one last thought ... Why get upset...Why let the Green eyed Monster out... YOUR here because something in this crazy world of sl makes you happy... Figure it out cause it can't be another person...or maybe it can. 


Peace and Love Sl
Izzie

No comments:

Post a Comment