Hi I am Izzie

Hi I am Izzie
Welcome to My life.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Addition to Rules of Engagement with Izzie

Dear Diary,
I waited to post this newest post only because of how ANGRY I am about this incident that happened in sl. (Yes I grabbed my soap box)  Ok so you have been partnered and you have split up.  If your ex shows up on the same place where you are hanging out and walks up to where  you are and your enjoying the company of another person ( Such as me) .  At least have decency to warn the person your with that your Crazy ex is going to cause problems.  UGH SOME PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID on sl.  I met someone on the beach we started to have a real nice conversation.  But when it came down to Standing up to the Ex he managed to put me dead center into the middle of  DRAMA FEST, I don't like to lose to this.  But I am not going to roll over an play dead either... To the woman Grow up and act your age not your white trailer trash self.  15 minutes of fame comes to mind.. and to the Man Grow a fucking Back Bone and stand up to the CRAZY BITCH. So here is rule #13. IF you bring your trailer trash to my doorstep be ready for two things to happen.  1. I am going to stand my ground.  #2. If you don't stand up for yourself when it comes down to an ex showing up on the same sim you are looking for "company" you better be ready to stand your ground and show some respect for me or your going to get muted End of story... AGAIN I AM NOT HERE TO TAKE SHIT FROM YOU OR YOUR EX.  I am here for my own reasons just as you are.  Too bad for the guy that had the back bone of spineless snail ..Your loss buddy and as for the chick ... YOU can have the spineless snail not worth my time or effort.  GROW UP.  

So if your wondering what my rules of engagement are refer to blog posted on 11/10/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment