Hi I am Izzie

Hi I am Izzie
Welcome to My life.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

The week has been and Awesome Ride

Dear Diary,

I could not believe my eyes. I could not believe my ears.  I thought I was in dream, and if it was a dream it was the most wonderful dream I had.  Please someone pinch me I want this  to be real... YES, its true he really has returned to me.  Auggie is back on the grid and back in my arms again.  I never thought this day would come.  I have missed you so much.  My heart ached to be near you, to be held by you. When I got your letter my heart skipped a beat. It was a surprise and I thought my mind was playing on cruel trick on me, Until you held me, until you kissed me. It really is you, it feels so right to be here in this moment with you.  Thank you for taking me back into your life on sl. 

When he came back to Sl this week its been one of the sweetest rides I have been on.  Thank you for inviting me into your fantasy roll playing sim as well. I am hoping that as this story comes to light it will be easier for me to jump in.  Right now the Story is starting to unfold and it will be built on that. I am hoping that I will be come more at ease as we play more.  I am looking forward to learning how to RP as well.  I know he has been in role play for a very long time.  Its nice to have someone that can follow things you say as you are together and play off each other like you belonged together.  I have only met a few that I can honestly say they are really good at playing off of you. 

That being said I can't wait to take the classes he is going to teach...A voice Yay.... can't wait to hear him. I think he is one of the best Role players I have come across.  It will be interesting to become a terrorizing demoness..since normally I am very shy and way too nice to be mean.. but maybe that will change..Maybe I should release the demon that lives in my rl body... Hand over the chocolate and nobody gets hurt I SAY!!!!


I was impressed at how intense the role playing can actually be.  And how everyone interacts.  The tension was so thick it could be cut with a knife or by the sword that was pointed at my beloved Demon.  I am excited to see what happens with the story and the plot and where each characters move.  I am sure this is more of what I have been wanting to play on sl more so then anything I have done in the past.  You will see my new group of friends that I will be interacting with once we start to role play more.  We were at the sim just hanging out in the inner tubes floating at chatting back and forth. It was just so nice to hang out. 

They were 7 sea's fishing, we were just hanging out .... Auggie, Izzie Shawn, Nyte,Ariana, Mika, Anitia .  This is a crazy group of fun people.


Auggie and I enjoying some relaxing time with our role playing family and friends.

That's it for tonight.   or this morning...

Peace and love SL

Izzie

No comments:

Post a Comment