Hi I am Izzie

Hi I am Izzie
Welcome to My life.

Monday, January 24, 2011

A surprise in the Arrival of the newest Baby

Dear Dairy,

The arrival of Sophia's son.  I have now managed to find a horse to breed with to get a good pony.  On Sunday night much to my surprise Sophia gave me a purebred Black Appy male which after contacting the owner of the stud I used we came to an agreement on a name for the newest member of the family... Onyx.   I jumped for joy.  Shared the news with my friends. Stunned I had finally managed to get it right in breeding.  Much to my sadness the father Nightface has had minor set back.  I am taking care of him for my friend..nursing him back to health.  Tomorrow will consist of more riding to make sure he remains as healthy as I can get him.  Well hopefully I will be able to find the time to blogg again tomorrow I have another wonderful story to share.  Until then sl.


Peace and love sl sleep well.
Izzie
Ps Pictures of Onyx to come soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment